1.* Upon payment of the specified fee, OnlineNaira agrees to provide you (the "End User") a service that enables the "End User" the right to use our service to send and receive credits if those said credits are available in your said account.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability -OnlineNaira MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OnlineNaira DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCT IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCT IS ASSUMED BY THE END USER. OnlineNaira SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO END USER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY PAYMENTS OR CONTRACTS, THE FAILURE OF DELIVERY, DELAY IN DELIVERY, DELIVERY IN NONCONFORMING CONDITION, THE USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCT, OR FOR ANY OTHER BREACH OF CONTRACT OR DUTY BETWEEN US AND THE END USER. OnlineNaira SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO THE END USER IN THE EVENT OnlineNaira IS UNABLE, AS MAY BE DETERMINED IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF OnlineNaira: TO MAKE PAYMENT AND OR CHANGES IN METHODS OF PAYMENT OR OPERATION THAT CAN MAKE OUR SERVICE UNSUITABLE FOR THE END USER.
3. Effectiveness of Agreement - The End User's use of the Service shall not in any respect whatsoever modify any of the terms, conditions, or restrictions contained in the license agreement or other agreement by which the End User initially acquired rights to use the Product or service (the "End User Agreement"), and the use of our Service shall in each and every instance remain subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions contained in the End User Agreement.
- Any and all claims or disputes relating to the Service shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria. For the purpose of resolving conflicts relating to the Service, and, in addition, the End User hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Nigeria. OnlineNaira
may assign its rights and delegate its duties with respect to the Service without providing notice to, or receiving the consent of, the End User.
In the event that your account is frozen, it will remain so for 180 days to clear against any chargebacks.
5. "Buyer beware -OnlineNaira assumes absolutely no responsibility for any purchases made through the OnlineNaira system. At any time you join an Income Opportunity or MLM program, or "matrix site" you are doing so at your own risk and that by signing up and joining OnlineNaira you do hearby agree in FULL that you release OnlineNaira and all its affiliates and officers, employees and owners from ANY loss you may incur by signing up on one of the aforementioned type websites and or businesses, you completely indemnify us and agree that OnlineNaira will not be named by you or anyone that represents you in any actions, in ANY capacity against any of the aforementioned types of websites or businesses, if you have a disagreement with one of the aforementioned type businesses then you agree that it is STRICTLY between YOU and THAT BUSINESS, and
has no part in the dispute. And that by signing up for your account you agree that this is a contract, and that you FULLY and WILLINGLY AGREE to ALL CONDITIONS mentioned EVERYWHERE in this user agreement. We are a payment processor only and have no control of what these and other sites do or do not. We do not issue refunds if the product, service or program turns out not be what you thought it was, or if they don't hold up to their promises. You should thoroughly investigate any opportunity before making the decision to join - if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
It should also be noted that reversing the funding method used to fund your
account is considered fraud and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowable by law.
6. Restricted Activities
Your Information and your activities (including your payments and receipt of payments) through our Service shall not: be false, inaccurate or misleading; be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; consist of providing yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or helping others to do so), violate
's Acceptable Use Policy; infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other property rights or rights of publicity or privacy; violate any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising); be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; be obscene or contain child pornography; contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or other personal information; or create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISP's or other suppliers. If you use, or attempt to use the Service for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and managing your account, including but not limited to tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of Service, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
7. Member Information
Your personal information shall not contradict other information about you that you provided to a thrid party while using OnlineNaira. We will write to you in the first instance to find out why the personal information you provide for the use of your OnlineNaira account is different to the one provided to a third party. Your account shall be considered fraudulent if you are unable to provide acceptable reasons and your account subsequently closed. Any monies in your account shall be frozen for 180 days in order to pay any chargeback that may come up as a result.
8. Forex Trading
OnlineNaira allows your chosen Forex Company to create an account for you within OnlineNaira. We will never give out your account information as soon as you have taken possession of such account. You can take possession of such OnlineNaira account by changing your password or any other account information.
OnlineNaira holds up to 20% of Forex Money for an initial period of 12 months in order to establish the credibility of your chosen Forex Company so that in the event of default, the withheld money becomes available to look after any member loss. Any monies withheld as a result of Forex trading is automatically paid out to the Forex Company within 45 days after the expiration of 12 months.
9. Third Party Payment Gateways
If you use a third party payment gateway to make a deposit into OnlineNaira or use a third party payment gateway to withdraw money from OnlineNaira, you shall be liable for any mistakes, chargebacks, account restrictions, account closures, payment delays, frozen funds or any other issues that may arise as a result of the use of the third party payment gateway. You indemnify OnlineNaira against any loss that may arise from your use of a third party payment gateway.